Terms & Conditions
FORMATIINON ABOUT US
Our Site is operated by Italian Exclusive Food LTD ("we", “us” or “our”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10359376 and have our registered office at 4 Furmston Court, Icknield Way, Letchworth Garden City, Herts, United Kingdom, SG6 1UJ. Our VAT number is 608 7481 21.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Our Site are made available free of charge for your personal use.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on them, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Site are unavailable at any time or for any period.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Our Site, and their content,
functionality and design, are protected in the UK and elsewhere in
the world by copyright laws and treaties, trademarks and other
intellectual property rights which are either used by us under
licence or owned by us. All such rights are reserved.
You may not distribute, reproduce,
modify, transmit, reuse, re-post or use our Site, or the content,
functionality or design of our Site (or any part of each) in any
text on our Site or within the terms of any written permission
granted by us in advance of such use (and in respect of which we
neither warrant nor represent that your proposed use will not
infringe any third party rights).
You may print off one copy, and
download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal use
provided that (a) you do not remove or alter any copyright and other
proprietary notices contained on the materials and (b) all use is for
lawful purposes only.
You must not modify the paper or
digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in
any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video
or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying
If you print off, copy or download any
our Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return
or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
If you download any software from our
Site, the software, including all files, images, contained in or
generated by the software and accompanying data (together, the
"Software") are licensed to you by us. The ownership of any
such Software shall but remain with us. You may not resell,
decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert the
Software to a human perceivable form. Either of us may terminate the
licence at any time immediately with or without notice and on such
termination you must destroy all materials including (but not limited
to) the Software obtained from the Site and all copies.
If you would like to request permission
to use photography or other content from our Site, please contact
OWNERSHIP OF TRADE MARKS
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our Site.
You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you are committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITE AND APPS
Where our Site contain links to other Site and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We are not responsible for, or control or endorse, the content of any webSite and applications linked to our Site. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update our Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
The materials contained in or displayed on our Site are provided "as is" and without warranties or representations of any kind either express or implied. We disclaim all warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the content and information displayed on our Site is error-free, accurate, complete and up-to-date, or that it does not infringe the rights of any third party.
We will not be liable for any damage or injury howsoever caused including, but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission or line failure. We will not be liable for any damage or injury that results from your use of, or inability to use, the materials on our Site howsoever caused.
We use reasonable efforts to ensure that our Site are free from bugs, viruses and other malicious content; however we do not guarantee that our Site are secure. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
We and any other party involved in producing or delivering our Site shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to our Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
In addition, depending on how you submit your communication to us, we may include your Facebook profile name, Google user name, email user name or any other user name (but not your email address) with any publication or re-publication of the contents of your communication.
The views expressed in any user generated content on our Site are the opinions of those users and do not represent our views, opinions, beliefs or values.
The Site may contain discussion groups, news groups, bulletin boards, chat rooms and other interactive services (collectively, "Forum"). We may or may not actively monitor use of, or content or materials posted on, our Forum. Similarly, we may or may not exercise editorial control over the content of any Message Board. As a result, you may be exposed to content on our Forum that is inaccurate, fraudulent or deceptive or that you find offensive or objectionable. Your use of Forum is at your own risk.
However, we reserve the right, but are not obliged, to monitor our Forum and to remove or alter any content, which we consider, in our sole discretion, constitutes a misuse of these rules. We may restrict, suspend or terminate your use of these services or the Site where we believe that there has been such a misuse.
The following examples constitute a misuse of our Forum:
1. using the services for any improper, unlawful or immoral purpose, causing any nuisance by your use of the services or causing the operation of the services to be jeopardised or impaired;
2. using the services to create, host or transmit (whether in a Message Board or otherwise) any defamatory, offensive, or obscene material or engaging in activities which would cause offence to others on grounds of race, religion, creed or sex;
3. using the services to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way;
4. using the services to create, host or transmit any material that threatens or encourages bodily harm or the destruction of property or would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability;
5. using the services to create, host or transmit material which infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any other party;
6. using the services to create, host or transmit unsolicited advertising material to other users;
7. using the services to create, host or transmit any material that harasses another;
8. using the services to make false, misleading, deceptive or fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items or services or to send chain letters or pyramid schemes and the like;
9. adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information or copyright management information including author names, publication dates or clearance agency names in an effort to deceive or mislead;
10. using the services to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, our or a third party's security measures, computer software, hardware, electronic communication system, or telecommunications systems;
11. using the services to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent or to engage in screen scraping, database scraping or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other data;
12. using the services for any activity which adversely affects the ability of other people or systems to use the services or the internet generally, including, without limitation, flooding and hacking;
13. reselling, repurposing or redistributing any services provided by us our contractors or our licensees without our prior written consent; or impersonating any person or entity or using a false name that you are not authorised to use.
14. encouraging, condoning or glamorising under-age drinking, drunk-driving or excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages.
15. disclosing any personally identifiable information about yourself or any other party (e.g. telephone number, geographic address or any other information from which an individual's identity or contact information can be derived)
This list only serves to provide examples and is not meant to be an exhaustive list of the type of unacceptable uses of the Forum that may result in the restriction, suspension or termination of your use of the Forum or of our Site. Due to the global nature of the Internet, users hereby agree to comply with all local rules regarding on-line conduct and acceptable content. Users also agree to comply with any applicable rules regarding the export of any data from any country.
Any content, information or material posted to a Message Board ("Postings") will be deemed not to be confidential or secret. You understand that personal and other information (e.g., username, email address, phone number) that you post on or through Forum is generally accessible to, and may be collected and used by, others and may result in unsolicited messages or other contact from others. You should not include any personally identifiable information about yourself or any other person in any Postings. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to remove any Postings that contain personally identifiable information. We shall not be liable for the use or misuse of any information or data, including personal information, that you post on our Forum.
You represent and warrant that your Postings are original to you, are not obscene, vulgar, offensive, malicious, discriminatory, defamatory or otherwise unlawful, that no other party has any rights thereto, and that any "moral rights" in your Postings have been waived, and you grant us a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully transferable, assignable and sub-licensable right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Postings (in whole or part) and / or to incorporate them in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
We are not responsible for maintaining your Postings and we may delete or destroy them at any time. We are not responsible for the content, information and materials posted by users on the forum. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of information you provide, and that is provided by other users.
The opinions expressed in Forum are not necessarily ours. Any statements, advice and opinions made by participants are those of such participants only. We shall not be held responsible for any statements, advice, opinions or other content or materials on Forum. You release us from claims and demands of every kind and nature, known and unknown, howsoever arising out of or in any way connected with a dispute with another user of the Site.
We may enable you to establish an account with a username and password to access and use the Forum. If so, you are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your account password, and you are responsible for any activity under your account and password. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. It is your sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of your password, control access to and use of your account, and notify us when you desire to cancel your account. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
LAW, JURISDICTION & LANGUAGE